how to delete accurate weather forecast email inbox from iphone

In new iphone 6 and 7 you may face something came up and it will look a normal app. However, it doesn't appear to be. It will ask you to get installed from setting. Once you do that it shows up as an actual email address and it appears that it is spam email. This will create a my weather inbox. If you try to delete the inbox, and there is no option to delete it. It would show you host like  20160104.imap.email or in generic way as my.minbox.email iphone? Some time the user deleted all my weather apps thinking it is attached to one of them, however this is not the case. It does not seems to easy to delete weather email. So many user have been asking the question on how to delete accurate weather forecast from ipad. This is very frustrating as you will see a new  inbox in iphone and wont be able to delete it.


One user reported the problem as he noticed a new "From" email address selectable when composing a new message on the iPhone. The email address was apparently two randomly selected works and ended with the domain @my.minbox.email. The installed Profile in Settings>General was something along the lines of "MyWeatherRadar Click Install for your FREE Weather Radar Alerts!"

To fix the issue you should try below steps which helps in my weather inbox iphone delete;

1)  Go to your settings
2)  General, scroll down to where you see iTunes wi-fi sync and VPN
 3) Beneath that you should see Profile, select Profile
 4) select My weather inbox, and on the following screen there should be an option to delete the my weather inbox profile.

The solution has worked for many user and sure will help you to delete the myweather inbox from iphone or ipad.

Comments

pro-interiors said…
Thanks for the info it helps
Backyard Farmer said…
THANK YOU!! It worked!!
Anonymous said…
Thank you very much. It helped with a similar spam inbox called "my music inbox"
Anonymous said…
Awesome... it worked. Thanks much!!
Anonymous said…
Yes this appeared suddenly on my phone, set up an email account on my phone, and when I went to send mail it was forcing me to copy this ... my.minbox.email..

This spyware should be reported to the FCC.

Does anyone know if they were able to hack our iphones for other information, and how they got on our iphones?
Anonymous said…
This solution appears to work....Thanks so much!!
Anonymous said…
It worked perfect. So relieved. Thank you
heydebbi said…
Thank you. I thought I was down loading accu weather. Got my accurate weather instead and tons of unwanted emails.
Anonymous said…
Much appreciated could not find a way to get rid of my accurate weather spam thanks
Anonymous said…
Thank you very much! I don't know how I ended up getting that installed on my phone and didn't know how to get rid of the junk. Thank you, thank you!
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much for your help.
Anonymous said…
Thank you it was driving me nuts.....
Anonymous said…
Thank you SIOOO MUCH!!! No idea why or how this was on there. Tech and privacy is ridiculous these days. What info they stealing from us? Privacy is nonexistent in this lawless age.
Anonymous said…
Thanks so much! It was so annoying and your fix finally allowed me to remove it.
Unknown said…
Thank you! I appreciate the tip on how to delete from iPhone. I have no idea how it ended up as one of my email accounts!
Anonymous said…
Thank you that worked! Had spyware on guys phone at work, he wanted to know why he keeps getting emails!!!! He said his email isn't on this phone :)
Anonymous said…
Mine is asking for a password. I don't know what that password it.
Unknown said…
Thank you!!. Awesome post!
Anonymous said…
IT worked......
Sharntel said…
I thought I was adding a different weather app then this. This solution worked. Thank you. Very helpful.
queenie said…
You rock! It worked-perfect instructions, so easy to delete- I continued to rcv so many emails from this app. This was driving me nuts.
Thank you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Anonymous said…
Thank you very much for your advice. It worked perfectly.
Unknown said…
Hocus pocus, it's gone...Thanks!