Where is Find My Friends on iOS 13? [Answered]


Find My friend is app created by Apple for finding friends using your iPhone. You can make use of the app to easily locate your friends and family from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or on iCloud.com. As the latest iOS 13 is rooled out , you can share your location with friends and family members in the Find My app. If your Apple Watch has watchOS 6, use the Find People app. The app is available for all iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 8,7,6s Plus.

iOS 13 Find my friend app location


But with the latest iOS 13 many iPhone users are unable to find the app in the app area of iPhone. For many at first look it gives a impression that the app is missing from iPhone or iOS 13 don’t have Find My Friend.

iOS 13: Where is Find My Friend App on iPhone


In the latest iOS 13, Find My Friends and Find My iPhone have been combined into a single app with the name "Find My."  There you can find the app.

Hope this helps.



Comments